It’s finally weekend!
So many good things are happening today/tomorrow:
1. Brinja is coming home from a 20 days vacation. I’ve missed her sooo much and I’m so looking forward to long hours of talking and laughing!
2. Harry Potter is in the movies and we’re gonna see it tonight! I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter, the books as well as the movies. For the past weeks whenever there was the trailer showing on tv I would switch to another channel, because I didn’t want to see anything before I actually see it in the movies. I get goosebumps just thinking of tonight =) Obsessed? YES!
3. Morten and I have been togthether for 2½ years. 2½ amazing years! I love, love, LOVE Morten (a teensy bit more than Harry). We’re gonna go out and have burgers =) At Hard Rock Café! Is there a more romantic way to celebrate your day than with burgers?
4. Tomorrow is Sunday which means I can finally do my post about our dinner plan! I’m dying to show you all the delicious things we’ve had for dinner this week!
5. I got tagged by fabulous Sam and lovely Gabbi. The bloglandbond is getting stronger day by day! Thank you guys for sharing precious moments of your life with me, and that goes to everyone out there. Who ever created blogging gets a virtual hug from me right NOW!
HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!!! XO SUSI